Sunday 6 April 2014

Cros Can Caralleu - 2k

A few years ago I ran this cros myself and this year it was Jordi's turn. We know the park where it is run and Jordi knew he had to start easy in order to have breath enough for a rather steep uphill a few hundred meters after the start. While Jordi lined up and waited for the start I went to the place where this uphill started to try to make some pictures. Far away I heard the signal and soon after the sounds of the childrens feet announced their arrival at the beginning of the climb.



 


Jordi was doing ok, not following the leaders, since there was a lot of different ages running, and running his own race. He climbed up in steady pace when he was out of sight I crossed the park to another part where they would do a zig-zag down my video there was not so good, and Jordi was clearly having stiches, but holding on nicely!



I went back to the first point and made a few last pictures cheering Jordi on to the finish, where I could not make it on time to make a picture there without hindering the other kids. So no time no finish picture just another great experience... Jordi said next time he would have to train!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment