Sunday 22 December 2013

Cursa de l'Hospitalet - 5k + 1k

Once again a double event this weekend, with Jordi running a 1k first and afterwards my first official 5k for me. Both are fun but tough race including up and downhills that I wanted to know in more detail so I made a track of it in Wikiloc.

Track Cursa de l'Hospitalet 5k

I guess more than 100m up and down for sure, so not ideal for running any personal best, which explains the 18m34. Still knowing how other runners performed I am happy. I ran a very steady race in spite of all the climbs and had enough push to finish strong on the track.

Jordi also ran very well, finishing in 8th position in 4m19, the younger runners also had to go downhill first and come back uphill before entering the athletics track for the three quarter lap to the finish.
 

 




No comments:

Post a Comment